How you can support us
RSPCA Cornwall Branch does not employ any company to raise funds on its behalf neither does the Branch arrange house to house or street cash collections. However, here are some other ways you can help us:
Help with fund-raising. (see examples below).
Give a Car
Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that can turn your old car into cash for any UK charity. They arrange free collection then either sell your car at auction or scrap it with the proceeds raised going to your charity.Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that can turn your old car into cash for any UK charity. They arrange free collection then either sell your car at auction or scrap it with the proceeds raised going to your charity.
The UK's first car donation scheme, Giveacar has won awards and has now supported over 1,000 charities with the money raised from old cars. Using a nationwide network of breakers yards and salvage partners, they have handled the auction and disposal of over 8,000 vehicles so they know how to raise the best donation possible whether your car is in perfect condition or not. If you need to get rid of an old car and would like to support your local RSPCA at the same time, give them a call on 0207 736 4242 or email them at email@example.com
If you would like to donate items to help the animals in our care and would like some inspiration, why not check out our Amazon wish list. There are all sorts of things that make for a more comfortable stay with us. We particularly need cat and kitten food (wet and jelly preferred). For more information please see HERE.
- Nic is doing a sponsored head shave on Wednesday 30th May at the RSPCA Animal Centre. To learn all about it please see HERE
- Remember the Venton Animal Centre in your Will by specifying RSPCA Cornwall Branch and our charity number 1024808
- Join the RSPCA and be part of the RSPCA Cornwall Branch.
- Shop online and raise money for the RSPCA Cornwall Branch. For more information please see HERE
- Become a Friend of the RSPCA Cornwall Branch
- Sponsor a cat pen or dog kennel. Please email for an explanatory leaflet.
- Make a donation to the Branch.
- Volunteer to be a Home Visitor, help in our charity shops or at the Animal Centre, dog walking or help with practical animal care. Please email for an application form and explanatory leaflet.
We are grateful for all assistance - Thank you!
RSPCA Chief Inspector Richard Abbott completed the Eden Half Marathon Run on Sunday 15th October, raising £455 in sponsorship for the Branch.
Richard, a keen runner, said he was disappointed with his time of 2 hours 7 minutes because a third of the run was cross-country which was hard going but we're all proud of him and think he did wonderfully well.
RAF St. Mawgan
A team of volunteers from RAF St. Mawgan spent a day helping the RSPCA Cornwall Branch to clear a new woodland walk. The reward was to walk some of the dogs awaiting rehoming and...puppies!
Our team enjoyed getting out into the community and lending a hand. The staff appreciated the help, saying "we have had a great day welcoming RAF St. Mawgan and would urge anyone else interested in helping us to get in touch too".
Fabian and Jacques Hamon-Lawrence
Fabian and Jacques Hamon-Lawrence from St Agnes baked biscuits and raised £33.50 during the Easter holidays.
They'd heard on the radio there are many abandoned animals in the county and wanted to help the ones the Venton Centre is looking after.